For artists and creatives to meet, talk, share, work together, learn from eachother etc...
A FREE meet-up designed for artists, creatives and practitioners to meet, chat, collaborate, learn and support.
A simple get together with like-minded creative people, to include:
Opportunities to discuss projects/prototypes/ideas with the group and get useful feedback.
The programme of the day:
• 10:30 -10:45 – 30-60 second (max!) round table intros if you wish to, no pressure.
• 10:45 – Initiation to write down any questions or requests for help/advice from the group.
• 11:00 – Harriett Morgan: “I am creating a printed ceramics collection inspired by all things maritime, including sailor and fisherman rituals. I’ve been working with lino cuts and papercuts at the moment. My next couple of projects after this one will be screenprinted, as that is where my main passion is. Alongside all of this I have been writing my dissertation, exploring adapted clothing in the childrenswear industry, and questioning why more high street stores aren’t creating it.”
• 11:30 – News Desk – sharing information of exhibitions, funding, commissions, referrals, successes etc.
• 11:45 – Question Time – read out and invite answers/suggestions to questions (which I’m guessing could lead to spin off discussions)
• 12:00 – General networking.
• 12:30 Close.
FREE. Just turn up and introduce yourself.
- Where: The Phoenix Tavern, Abbey Street, Faversham, Kent , ME13 7BH
- When: 10:30 to 12:30
- Contact in Faversham: Jo Martel