For artists and creatives to meet, talk, share, work together, learn from eachother etc...
A FREE meet-up designed for artists, creatives and practitioners to meet, chat, collaborate, learn and support. A simple get together with like-minded creative people, to include:
- Group discussions
- Opportunities to discuss projects/prototypes/ideas with the group and get useful feedback.
Programme of the day
- 10:15 Everyone arrives and chat with other attendees.
- 10:30 Welcome.
- 10:40 Going round the group. Name and activity from each attendee.
- 10:50 Designer Harriet Morgan will share the good places she’s found to sell her newly launched collection of textiles and ceramics.
- 11:20 One- to-one chats between attendees randomly linked in pairs.
- 11:35 Questions round. Attendees ask for advice and ideas.
- 11:55 News round. Attendees share information about exhibitions, performances, funding, commissions, referrals, successes etc…
- 12:15 Networking
- 12:30 Close
FREE. Just turn up and introduce yourself.
We only ask that you buy a tea or coffee to support our venue. Please buy your drinks on your way in and join us.
Where: The Phoenix Tavern, Abbey Street, Faversham, Kent , ME13 7BH
When: 10:30 to 12:30
Contact in Faversham: Jo Martel