For artists and creatives to meet, talk, share, work together, learn from eachother etc...
A FREE meet-up designed for artists, creatives and practitioners to meet, chat, collaborate, learn and support. A simple get together with like-minded creative people, to include:
- Group discussions
- Opportunities to discuss projects/prototypes/ideas with the group and get useful feedback.
The programme of the day:
• 10:15 -10:30 – 30-60 second (max!) round table intros (if you wish but no pressure).
• Invitation to write down any questions or requests for help/advice from the group. So if you are looking for a bit of advice or feedback on an idea, it’s an opportunity to get feedback & gauge response.
• 10:30 – Presentation:
Stella Chapman will talk about “Brands with feelings”.
She will be sharing her recent experience of working on a music studio branding project for a London charity. Bring your notes books with you, because Stella will also share tips on how to create a brand that considers how you want your audience to feel, and explain how making an emotive connection can strengthen the results of your promotions including your website and social media.
Stella is one half of Salt, a design studio based in London & Hythe which helps companies tell their story though branding.
• 11:00 – News Desk – sharing information of exhibitions, funding, commissions, referrals, successes etc. We want to hear all your news. Share, share, share.
• 11:30 – Question Time – read out and invite answers/suggestions/feedback to questions.
• 11:45 – General networking.
• 12:15 Close.
FREE. Just turn up and introduce yourself.
- Where: The Radnor Arms, Christ Church Rd, Folkestone CT20 2SX
- When: Friday 29th June 2018 – 10:15am to 12:15
- Contact: Bev Saunders and Clare Hamilton