Our FREE meet-ups are designed for artists, creatives and practitioners to meet, chat, collaborate, learn and support each other.
A simple get together with likeminded creative people.
The programme of the day:
• 10:15 -10:30 – 30-60 second (max!) round table intros if you wish to, no pressure.
• 10:30 – Initiation to write down any questions or requests for help/advice from the group.
• 10:45 – Lorna Morris will be talking to us about her experience as an Editorial Graphic Designer, and how she can help you promote your business and skills.
• 11:15 – News Desk – sharing information of exhibitions, funding, commissions, referrals, successes etc.
• 11:30am – Question Time – read out and invite answers/suggestions to questions (which I’m guessing could lead to spin off discussions)
• 11:45 – General networking.
• 12:15 Close.
FREE. Just turn up and introduce yourself.