For artists and creatives to meet, talk, share, work together, learn from eachother etc...
A FREE meet-up designed for artists, creatives and practitioners to meet, chat, collaborate, learn and support. A simple get together with like-minded creative people, to include:
- Group discussions
- Opportunities to discuss projects/prototypes/ideas with the group and get useful feedback.
The programme of the day:
- 10:15 — 30-60 second (max!) round table intros (if you wish but no pressure).
- 10:30 – Invitation to write down any questions or requests for help/advice from the group. So if you are looking for a bit of advice or feedback on an idea, it’s an opportunity to get feedback & gauge response.
- 10:45 – Ben Horner will be talking about creating podcasts that drive engagement with listeners.
- 11:30 – Question Time – read out and invite answers/suggestions to questions. ***To include Joseph Rawlings, project manager, about Mercury Creatives, a new creative business development programme.***
- 11:45 – General networking.
- 12:15 – Close.
If you are an artist/photographer/sculptor/print-maker whatever your medium, would like to know more and how to submit, this is a must of a meeting.
FREE. Just turn up and introduce yourself.
We only ask that you buy a tea or coffee to support our generous venue who allows us to meet FOC.
If anyone would like to use our meetings as an opportunity to educate, explain and describe their skills, business or services please contact Bev Saunders or Clare Hamilton to book a meeting date.