For artists and creatives to meet, talk, share, work together, learn from eachother etc...
The Phoenix Tavern, 98-99 Abbey St, Faversham, ME13 7BH
The programme of the day:
- 09:15 Everyone arrives and chat with other attendees.
- 09:40 Creative speaker: Laurie Harpum
- 10:10 One-to-ones between attendees randomly linked in pairs.
- 10:35 Professional development slot: Beverely Nunn (Professional Development workshops for creatives – Nucleus Arts)
- 11:00 Full circle – opportunity for attendees to discuss a project/prototype/idea with the group.
- 11:30 More chatting and networking. Very valuable time that is…
- 12:30 Close
Price: from £5
A Kent Creative Live Meet-Up is a chance to:
- Connect with Kent based Creatives and professionals, opening up work opportunities;
- Get feedback and support from your peers, exchanging ideas;
- Learn from specialists on creative and business matters, taking your practice forward.
The value in a meet-up is both in the speakers AND in the networking opportunities. In fact the most popular aspects of the meet-ups are the random one-to-ones and the full circle, getting feedback from the group.
CONTACT: Genevieve Tullberg at Nucleus Arts