Group discussion: What does it mean to be an artist?
A free meet-up designed for artists in Kent to chat, collaborate, learn, share ideas and get support. It’s a good time to reflect on the past week and discuss all things creatives.
It’s a simple get together with like-minded creative people supporting each other and an opportunity to get feedback from the group. It’s about building a more robust community for artists and creatives where the support comes from the community itself.
- 10:00 – Logging in and warming up
- 10:05 – Attendees briefly introduce themselves. It’s a good way to get to know who is around.
- 10:15 – Group discussion: What does it mean to be an artist?
If you wish to, please send a couple of lines with your thoughts about the topic. It will help facilitate the discussion on the day. You will be able to participate or sit back and listen, it’s up to you…
10:50 – Share news, promote events, ask for help or advice from the group, get a bit of feedback on an idea…
- 11:00 – Random one-to-one sessions talking to another attendee in the group.
- 11:15 – Close
- Some extra time for an informal chat…
Many free hours go into organising these free meet-ups. If you enjoy attending and benefit from them, you may like to show your support and consider donating to Kent Creative. Thank you!
After booking, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to join the meeting.