Group discussion: exhibiting in group shows, markets and fairs
A simple get together for like-minded creatives and artists to chat, learn, discuss ideas and get support. It’s also a good time to get feedback from the group, share news, reflect on the past weeks and talk about all things creatives.. It’s about building a more robust community where the support comes from the community itself.
- 10:00 – Logging in and warming up and introductions
- 10:15 – During the group discussion, you will share your experiences exhibiting in group shows, markets and fairs. Questions, tips, feedback… You will be able to share and learn!
- 10:50 – Share news, promote events, ask for help or advice from the group, get a bit of feedback on an idea…
- 11:00 – Random one-to-one sessions talking to another attendee in the group.
- 11:15 – Close
- Some extra time for an informal chat…
Quite a few hours go into organising these free meet-ups. If you enjoy attending and benefit from them, you may like to show your support and consider donating to Kent Creative .
After booking, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to join the meeting.