Group discussion: the people we admire and get inspired by
A simple get together for like-minded creatives and artists to chat, learn, discuss ideas and get support. It’s also a good time to get feedback from the group, share news, reflect on the past weeks and talk about all things creatives.. It’s about building a more robust community where the support comes from the community itself.
- 10:00 – Logging in and warming up
- 10:05 – Attendees briefly introduce themselves. It’s a good way to get to know who is around.
- 10:15 – Group discussion: we’ll talk about the people you admire and respect. Those who inspire you. Why? Tell us their stories…
- 10:50 – Share news, promote events, ask for help or advice from the group, get a bit of feedback on an idea…
- 11:00 – Random one-to-one sessions talking to another attendee in the group.
- 11:15 – Close
- Some extra time for an informal chat…
Many free hours go into organising these free meet-ups. If you enjoy attending and benefit from them, you may like to show your support and consider donating to Kent Creative. Thank you!
After booking, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to join the meeting.