Building stories about yourself and your work
A simple get together for like-minded creatives and artists to chat, learn, discuss ideas and get support. It’s also a good time to get feedback from the group, share news, reflect on the past weeks and talk about all things creatives.. It’s about building a more robust community where the support comes from the community itself.
- 10:00 – Logging in and warming up and introductions
- 10:15 – Group discussion about building stories about yourself and your work so what you make resonates with the viewers. As a result, it is easier to engage with them . It leads to your work being desirable. Together, we will share ideas about how to help build your stories. Before that, it is important that you read our blog Stories create emotional connections with artworks.
- 10:50 – Share news, promote events, ask for help or advice from the group, get a bit of feedback on an idea…
- 11:00 – Random one-to-one sessions talking to another attendee in the group.
- 11:15 – Close
- Some extra time for an informal chat…
If you enjoy attending and benefit from them, you may like to show your support and consider donating to Kent Creative .
After booking, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to join the meeting.